Tarot reading is a divine practice of connecting people with the positive aura of the Universe. It is the way to tune with inner wisdom and explore new ways of spiritual healing. A successful reading can change the life of a seeker and help them to evolve rapidly at every stage of life. This a bliss which can be achieved only be sacredness. Therefore, a good tarot card reader always tries that he/she could maintain a sacred space for his tarot readings.
Why Sacred Space Is Necessary For Tarot Card Reading?
A clean and sacred space is an integrated aspect of reading tarot cards. You cannot read the cards in a confiscated and stinky environment. This is not the only reason for the sacred space for a tarot reading. There are various reasons why you should think about creating a sacred space.
Let us take a look:
- Spiritual energy is an essential aspect of divine readings. It helps the reader to connect with seekers his/her emotions, attitude, problems, concerns, and life goals precisely. You cannot achieve an accurate tarot reading when the spiritual energy is absent, weak or blocked. Sacred space allows this spiritual energy to flow freely and enhance connection with the divine.
- Creating a sacred space is vital for the bond between a reader and a seeker. You may not grab your deck in the mid of chaos. A messy and confiscated environment doesn’t allow you to concentrate and listen to the client clearly. Such things often increase confusion and force you to re-draw cards resulting in loss of trust and credibility.
- Spiritual healing requires a calm and peaceful environment. Remember, you may achieve solace only when your soul rests and relax.
How Do You Create A Sacred Space For Your Tarot Insights?
To attain an overall positive aura in your readings, you must focus to touch upon all the four key elements such as i.e. physical, mental, spiritual and emotional space. It is within these sacred spaces, you may meditate and contemplate your thoughts of well being. In this post, I have shared the ideas that have worked for me and enriched my card readings.
So, let’s take a look at how we can enhance the positivity and solace with below ideas for sacred space:
1. Work On Your Physical Space
Your physical space is the place where you sit and cast your readings. This will be a reflection of your thoughts and intuitive mind. So, it is up to you where you want it to be.
You can use your room, porch or home library for insights. It need not be so expensive and look lavish. You just need to take care of its ambiance and find how peaceful the place is. Apart from this, there are a few things which can add sacredness to your physical space.
Here, they are:
- Try to create a safe environment where you may not be intruded in mid of readings. Make sure you close the door or restrict people from entering during the reading session.
- You may also choose to read at a place that brings positivity to nature and earth. You may decorate your space with flowers or plant some good herbs. If you are a nature lover, you can take your readings at the park or garden also. I recommend using an online tarot reading application when you take readings in the park.
- Use crystals, pictures and mystic fabrics to bring positivity. This will help you to meditate and draw divine energy at space.
2. Bring Solace with Meditation
You often seek tarot when you are hurt, broken and stuck in mental and emotional turmoil. At that time, you need space where you can open up and get clarity of thoughts. Thus, it is very important that you create mental and emotional space.
You may create your mental and emotional space with the help of below-mentioned tips:
- Start your reading with meditation. This will calm your soul and help you to concentrate on positive things.
- When reading for yourself, be sure that you are clear about what you want to ask and what is your main area of focus.
- You may prefer some breathing exercises and use scented candles for giving a soothing effect to your readings.
- In face to face reading, begin with casual conversations and let your clients get comfortable with you about issues, feelings, and problems of their life.
- For self-readers, you may write your feelings and emotions on paper. This will help you to lose your baggage. Because the rest will be taken care of by the online tarot and psychic reading application.
3. Explore The Spirituality At Place
Spiritual energy is a universal life source that directs you to divine and powerful ways to change your world. Therefore, you need to know how you can maintain spiritual energy during readings.
So, let’s check out the below list to enhance readings with spirituality:
- Be mindful while creating a spiritual zone for you and your client. This is essential in self tarot reading as well as face to face readings.
- Try to make your space divine with divine books, pictures, and objects. You may also conduct healing or spiritual rituals. But beware let your mind not be infused with superstitious thoughts.
- Avoid junk food and worldly things in the reading area. To bring the pure and sacred vibes, I also avoided watching unwanted videos and stream my favorite Netflix during a reading session. This has helped me to keep mind clear and concentrate more on spiritual things.
- Also, do not let your tables be stuffed with a lot of things. A clear and clean table has hidden soothing energy which is beyond expectations.
- Read, pray and meditate. This should only be your prime thought at sacred space. You may also go creative and show your thoughtfulness at the reading zone.
So, get started and bring on the divine energy to your life. Your sacred space may add power to your psychic abilities and help you to connect with Almighty.